Australian Nursing Agency are travelling to the UK this March to interview skilled people for jobs in New Zealand.
KEY JOB DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Ensure high quality of care
- Develop and implement individualized care plan for each client
-To ensure safety of clients and others
- Constantly carrying out risk assessment on clients and reassessing as required
- To build therapeutic relationships with clients to ensure best care
- Help clients manage their emotions through de-escalation techniques
- Prepare and participate in group and/or 1 on 1 therapy sessions, both individually and with the multiple disciplinary team
- To work within your scope and practice with the guidelines of the Nursing Legislation including the Mental Health Act
- Leasing with family members of clients to help deliver a person centered care approach and to provide education and support
To have been employed by a least one employer as a practicing Registered Nurse for a minimum of 12 months prior to applying to the Australian Nursing Agency for employment as a Registered Mental Health Nurse.
OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
The role of the Registered Nurse includes clinician, care co-ordinator, facilitator, counsellor, health teacher, advocate, change agent and clinical preceptor.
All Registered Nurses employed by the Australian Nursing Standard are expected to practice within the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia’s National Competency Standards for the Registered Nurse. This includes, but is not limited to continuing professional development standards, professional indemnity insurance, English language skills, criminal history registration standard and recency of practice registration standard.
We’ve been helping people get a good job in Australia for over a decade. It’s what we care about the most! Get started today.