See yourself in WA Health?
WA Health is seeking expressions of interest from registered nurses and midwives to join our dedicated and valued rural and remote teams. Competitive salary packages and sponsored work visas can be offered if you:
* Hold comparable UK/Irish nursing/midwifery qualifications or current Australian nursing registration
* Aspire to live and work in Western Australia’s rural and remote communities
* Have gained 5 years recent general nursing experience in the UK or Ireland AND hold substantial skills or qualifications in Oncology and Chemotherapy
To check your eligibility to apply for Australian nursing registration as an internationally trained nurse/midwife go to: www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au
If you meet ALL of these requirements please:
* Prepare a well written, detailed CV (a CV template can be downloaded at www.wago.co.uk) and;
* Leave your expression of interest online at: www.osrecruitment.health.wa.gov.au
We’ve been helping people get a good job in Australia for over a decade. It’s what we care about the most! Get started today.