The Bays is a progressive, not for profit organisation based on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula, 60 minutes drive from Melbourne.
We operate The Bays Hospital in Mornington and The Bays Aged Care and Dialysis Unit. The Bays Hospital has served our community for 80 years and has a reputation for excellence in the provision of quality acute healthcare.
We have an exceptional team of highly-regarded medical professionals – 500 staff, 170 volunteers and 200 specialists. We have a culture based on community, teamwork, continuous improvement and service excellence.
We are growing our team and looking for Registered Nurses and Clinical Nurse Specialists with experience in;
- General Surgery.
- Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Ear Nose and Throat (adult and paediatrics) Surgery.
- Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Spinal Surgery.
Seeking Registered Nurses & Clinical Nurse Specialists:
We are constantly expanding and broadening our services to meet our community’s needs. If you pride yourself on exceptional patient care and would like to be a part of a supportive and professional team we would love to hear from you.
These positions are permanent and full-time (76 hours a fortnight).
We invite all interested nurses to send their details and come and meet us in London, Manchester or Dublin.
Apply for an interview in the UK & Ireland with our travelling team:
London 22nd – 23rd September 2018
Dublin, Ireland 25th September 2018
Manchester 29th – 30th September 2018
Benefits of working at The Bays:
- As an Australian resident for tax purposes, the first $18,200 of your yearly income isn’t taxed. This is called the tax-free threshold. You can claim the tax-free threshold to reduce the amount of tax that is withheld from your pay during the year.
- Not for profit salary packaging benefits, which reduces your taxable income by a further $15,900 dollars
- Free on-site parking.
- Education and development opportunities.
- Paid parental leave.
- Staff discounted meals.
- Culturally diverse workforce.
- Discounted hospital charges for staff and their immediate family members.
- A community minded and friendly culture that is guided by our values of integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence.
If you are interested in these roles please do not delay, register today.
Caring for the Peninsula – that’s what The Bays is all about
At the heart of our organisation is a remarkable team of over 500 staff and over 170 volunteers.
The Bays is located on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula, 60 minutes by car south-east of Melbourne. We have served our community for nearly 80 years and have a reputation for excellence in the provision of quality healthcare. This reputation is based on the fundamentals of modern equipment, high quality services and professional, caring staff.
All of us have a passion for the organisation which is linked to its foundations in the community, our dedication to excellence, and our commitment to each other. We have a culture of teamwork, continuous improvement and service excellence.